From: "Alex Zabrovsky" <alexz@zoran.co.il>
To: <anthony@atkielski.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 18:55
Subject: [filmscanners] PS sharpening

Hi.
I would be interested to know how people use Unsharp Mask in PS to make the
images sharper, especially following high settings of GEM (produced by Nikon
IV ED)
I'm still trying to establish the range of best Unsharp Mask settings for
different cases (scenic, portraiture and other kinds).
Let's assume the scanning resolution is 2900 dpi  and 1000 dpi.

Regards,
Alex Z