[filmscanners] Re: Bugs in iView

Brad,
Forgot to ask.... what actions are you invoking that cause the bugs ?
I'd be interested to see if I can replicate them on my system.
I've noticed iView seems pretty reliant on having an up to date version of
Quick-Time and Carbon Lib on the system. Are you using the iView Pro
version, or the freebie that comes with Toast (Maybe the programming is
different ?).
iView support seems pretty responsive - usually within 24 hours if you go
via there web-site (especially if you say you a reviewing the demo with a
view to purchasing !).
Regards, David

--
You can view David's on-line folio at http://www.davidtownend.com/