[filmscanners] IV ED batch scanning

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] IV ED batch scanning
  • From: "Alex Zabrovsky" <alexz@zoran.co.il>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 00:01:46 +0200

Hi.
I intend to begin to use Batch feature of my LS-40 in hope to save the
valuable time scanning film strips.
As I understood from that miserable piece of information about Batch
scanning in the manual, there is no possibility of preparing history for
each frame into the scanned strip with all the editing options available for
the image (crop, ICE, GEM, gain if necessary and others).
As for my understanding I just chose the frames to be scanned straight from
the thumbnails drawer and press Scan button (which means no chances to store
all the editing options per each frame).

The meaning of that that once editing options are made, they will be implied
to all the frames in the strip during Batch scan. Am I wrong ?

Regards,
Alex Z