[filmscanners] RE: Monitor calibration offer, kind of OT

Oh, I cannot believe you went the same way I did !
I also narrowed my choices for these two after quite a research (online
mostly).
The P95F+ I found to be hardly available here in Israel at that time and his
price/performance was figured out to be quite far from the optimum.
According to the Toms Hardware which is one of the best available 19"
followed closely by Iiyama and Eizo, but this Viewsonic turned to be very
unreasonably high priced.
On the other hand, I was able to figure out Iiyama distributor and got
impressed big way from this beast. (mine is Vision Master Pro 454 just like
you are referring to).

His pricing was just about right and I even was prepared to pay a bit more
for this one.
I went for one without regrets and never looked back.
This one features pro-quality imaging, very nice external design and offers
some useful features for the price of monitor itself:
USBx4 hub, audio stereo speakers with line-in from you sound board and 2 VGA
inputs for two separate VGA sources (pressing button to chose one currently
to be displayed)
All things are built-in into monitor's base.

Bottom line, go for it.

Regards,
Alex Z