[filmscanners] Vuescan not finding monitor ICC profile on Mac OSX

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Vuescan not finding monitor ICC profile on Mac OSX
  • From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:04:49 +0100

Hi

I just downloaded the latest version of Vuescan (7.5.34).  In the Colour tab
I selected 'ICC Profile' in the list of options next to Monitor Colour
Space.  I then wanted to select my custom monitor profile that I created
using Photocal and which I named Photocal CPD-G200.  This profile is stored
in the System Folder/ColorSync Profiles location.

The problem is that nearly all of the profiles are greyed out and not
selectable, including my monitor profile.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so found a way around it?

Thanks.

Simon