[filmscanners] Re: Windows Memory Mgt.

Although it may well be that the SS4000 crashes being experienced relate
to memory management, I know that under "normal" circumstances, the
SS4000 series work fine with Win 9X OS, so there is something happening
for the specific situation causing this problem.  It might be a hardware
failing or I'm beginning to suspect a SCSI problem.

Art