ПРОЕКТЫ

  АРХИВ

  СТАТЬИ

  ПЕРСОНАЛЬНОЕ

  ПРОГРАММЫ

ПИШИТЕ
ПИСЬМА

Новостной сайт ruainform.com. Исключительно важные новости и открытия страны.

     АРХИВ :: Filmscanners

[filmscanners] RE: To Austin and Dickbo; Was: Density vs Dynamic range

Hi Laurie,

> Why should they?

Bill was right.  He was talking about the posts between Dickbo and my self,
after dickbo decided to call me an "ass" (which is what prat is slang
for...buttocks) and then proceed to attempt to belittle me in his subsequent
posts...and my posts to dickbo in response.  Those should not have been
on-line in the first place, and have no place in this, or really, any other
group.

Regards,

Austin