[filmscanners] RE: Density vs Dynamic range

Dickbo,

> No sir, you do not know,

What do you base that on?  YOUR opinion?  Or do you have 20 years of
electronic imaging design experience?

> you just think you know.

Certainly not every subject, but on this subject, I know.

> What you
> probably know is
> electronics

At least...

> and what you do not know is anything at all about image repro

Really?  I better tell that to the 3 film scanners I've designed, 3 imaging
systems for assembly, welding and parts inspection I've designed, 2 mobile
robotic vision systems I've designed...and that's the start of the list.  As
well as having owned two successful professional commercial studios over the
years...

> God himself would have trouble with you,

No, only you...dickbo...

If you want to have a technical discussion, please do so, if not, or you are
simply not capable of doing do, then PLEASE keep your personal attacks off
the list.

Austin