From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
To: <dickbo@btopenworld.com>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 5:09 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Density vs Dynamic range

Dickbo,

I'm hardly a Reverend.  There's no need for juvenile name calling, which you
tend to turn to when someone tells you, you are wrong, and you can't come up
with a substantive argument in return.  At least I'm adult enough to keep
the discussion technical.

Suffice to say, I know what I know, and I know what I don't, and I know what
I know is right, in this case....and I know what you said below is wrong.

And...that wouldn't be the first time ;-)

Austin

or body