[filmscanners] RE: Flatbeds for 6x6 negs.

Giving that I shoot negatives, for various reasons, this quote from the
review in the link below is enough to keep me away from the Umax:

"The only real failure was in scanning color negatives".

I also remember some review where the 2450 was judged better than the Umax,
but can't find right now in my links...

Alessandro Pardi