[filmscanners] Re: Polaroid Dust and Scratch Removal

If someone can answer a dumb ignorant question for me....

Are PS plug-ins the same for PCs & Macs or do they have to be compiled
differently?  The Mac situation would be easy to solve in the first case.

FWIW, the plug in is 180kb but the Windows .exe is 648kb.  The files are
all dated March 25-29, 2002.

Bob G