From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Ken Durling
Sent: 13 May 2002 18:09
To: steven.chambers@btinternet.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Scanning PMK processed film

HI all -

A few people have convinced me to try developing in PMK, the
pyro-based tanning developer.  Having never done this, I'm unclear on
how the staining process works, or ends up looking, and how it would
affect a negative's "scannability."  Anyone on the list have any
experience doing this, and anything to report?

Ken