[filmscanners] Printers

Hello Scanners:

I would appreciate your help.  To stay on topic, I will mention that I
just purchased an Epson 2450 scanner and need a printer for it.

I am considering a couple of inkjet printers and would appreciate
hearing from anyone who is using one or the other.  I would also
appreciate any suggestions for another brand or model -- I am trying to
stay within in the $200 or under price range.

My main use will be to print colored and black and white prints from
scans.  I will usually make the 4X6 and 5X7 size prints.

The two I am considering are:

HP Deskjet 920c

Epson Stylus C80

I am told the Epson inks are now more permanent but don't know that to
be true.

Your help and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Ted in Olalla