From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Shunith Dutt
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 2:10 AM
To: johnson@afjohnson.com
Subject: [filmscanners] HP 5470C and 16 bit (NOT)

A friend of mine has an HP 5470C... we were trying to scan some slides in
16bit RGB (48 bit) and tho' the 16 bit was ticked and the maintain colour
depth was ticked in preferences.... just couldn't get a 16 bit per channel
output....

Anyone has a clue as to what we were do wrong... or what we should do. Or
perhaps 16 bit is not supported for TPs? Though, it doesn't say that
anywhere....

Thanks in advance....

SD