[filmscanners] Re: OT:Great Customer Service

You never know. The first drive I ever bought was a Maxtor and it died in
two months. IBM has a good rep and one of theirs died on me six months ago.
Like I said you never know. And if we keep this going some guy's gonna
relate a sad story about Seagate, too. Good to see a company at least
trying to do it right on the support end, though. I recently had a similar
happy experience with the tech support at Adaptec. Within a week I read
somewhere (on this list, I believe) another person's disappointment in the
way Adaptec supported their product. Like I said . . . .

Tris