[filmscanners] Re: Leaving list

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Leaving list
  • From: "david soderman" <scapes@wi.net>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:16:54 -0500

> Hello all,
>
> I will be receiving tons of e-mail about a health issue I must resolve.  As
> a result, I tried twice to unsubscribe yesterday; I do hope to return
> later.  I tried both of the methods to unsubscribe given at the bottom of
> the page, and provoked a snappish reply about people who can't read
> instructions.  I'm still receiving mail from the list, and since I'm
> clearly doing something wrong, can somebody please help?
>
> Regards,
> John

Howdy John!

I'll wager that you're doing everything just fine.  Since the new server,
the response time seems to be much slower.  I recently quite the list = took
an entire day to be removed.  Then I decided to rejoin the list.  That took
nearly an entire week to go into effect!

I just wrote to:
listserver@halftone.co.uk
I put unsubscribe filmscanners in the body of the letter.

If it still doesn't work, you could try:
listserver-owner@halftone.co.uk
In the list server instructions, it says that this is for "human assistance"
(and should be used as a last resort)

Joyfully,  -david soderman- <><