[filmscanners] Subject Lines-- Was: Re: Was ( My Public Apology) and several other topics

<herb.bauer@attglobal.net> asked:
Could somebody please switch the subject line? Thanks!
--------------
Right on!

I can think of three reasons why someone would not change a subject
line:
1. They never read a subject line, since their response has nothing to
do with the listed subject, so they think no one else does.
2. They're too busy composing their boring, pedantic, hair-splitting
reply to bother.
3. They don't know what the subject of their response is.

Any other reasons?

Preston Earle
PEarle@triad.rr.com

Ducking behind my filmscanner . . .