[filmscanners] Re: Tiresome Arguments Ad Infinitum

On 4/17/02 3:21 AM, "FrankPeele@aol.com" <FrankPeele@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm curious enough about whether others are growing weary too, that I'll
> delay my unsubscribe request a day to see what response this might get.

Yeah,  I too grow weary of it.  I've got a blister on my delete key finger.
It's interesting that the internet is one of the few places where this
behavior is tolerated.  If this were anywhere else someone would have long
ago told the offending parties to take the discussion 'outside'.  I find it
the most interesting however that it's always the SAME person(s) involved.
Why is that I wonder?

Lawrence