[filmscanners] Re: Tri-X on Nikon 4000

So they cooked the film for you and then threw cold water on it to coolit
down afterward, eh?
Well, just call it an "artistic filter" permanently etched into the film ;-)

Dunno about artistic , more like "paint by numbers" than van Gogh . The few
other Tri-X pics I've scanned have all printed okay - must have been an
"interesting"day at the lab . Think I'll go and stab the lab guy in the
heart with my specially sharpened monopod.......
Thanks
Steve