[filmscanners] RE: Difficult scan problem

Anthony,
I have no arguments with what you suggest below and, in fact, agree with
you.  However, you also missed a portion of the original post to which my
response was being made where an additional factor was entered into play.
Namely the slides/negatives were produced via a microscope which used
fluorescent lighting as its lighting source for the lighting stage.  This
was really what I was referring to more than the lighting of the scanner or
a lighting table used after the fact to scan or examine the already exposed
and created film.