[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan processing/ saving times

Hi!

I have taken a reading on 57.5 MByte slide and total scanning time was ca. 70
second. Just saving the image takes 19s.

Without filtering               19 s
With grain reduction    52 s

"Saving" includes a lot of filtering and color space corrections I think....

My computer is Athlon 900 MHz
512 MByte ram PC 133
OS Mandrake Linux 8.1

Vuescan vesion (for test) VS 7.5.11

Scanner Minolta Dimage Scan Multi (original version)
Slide Fujichrome Sensia 135
2820 PPI 16 bit/channel

Scanner does not support IR cleaning.

Best regards