[filmscanners] RE: VueScan FIY (was: Polaroid's future)

So why are you quoting me?  My quoted post deal with Dave Hemingway and not
ED.  Is this a case of your being just too lazy to delete my post before
piggybacking onto post with a response of yourown on a completely different
matter.  The least you could have done was delete my posy since it had
nothing to do with your response.