[filmscanners] RE: [filmscanners_Digest] filmscanners Digest for Sat 9 Mar, 2002

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: [filmscanners_Digest] filmscanners Digest for Sat 9 Mar, 2002
  • From: "ZhouRong Deng" <zdeng@tellium.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:16:08 -0500

Dear Arthur:

Thank you for providing us a very useful information. I would like to have
your answer for the following questions if possible:

(1) Between the Scan Dual II and the Acer, which one is better in terms of
shadow noise.
(2) When did  you get you Scan Dual II? I would like to see whether the
quality problem has been corrected currently or not.

Thanks.

Eric