[filmscanners] Re: Cloning

Moving to the rubber stamp tool causes a little identification to
appear.  It does say "Pattern Stamp Tool (S), but right clicking produces
nothing.  "Help" shows me the difference between the Rubber Stamp Tool
(which I thought I was using) and the Pattern Stamp Tool (which I've
actually been using).  Just that one stamp tool appears in my "tool
box."  If there's another way besides right clicking on the stamp tool to
make it change to Rubber Stamp, I can't find it.  I'll be there is one,
though.  I think you've helped me get a step closer to simplifying the
process.  If I can find the Rubber Stamp Tool, I think the alt-click method
will work.

Thanks,
John