[filmscanners] filmscanner for business use

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] filmscanner for business use
  • From: "stephen.hudson" <stephen.hudson@ntlworld.com>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:21:20 -0000

Hi
I run a Kodak Express minilab and lately am getting more business requiring
the burning of complete rolls of 35mm and APS film to CD. Currently I am
doing about 1 roll per day which I have to send to Kodak for processing. I'd
much rather do this in house and would be glad of any advice on which
scanner to buy to scan rolls of film, strips of film and slides, budget is
up to £2,000. I already have a CD burner on the PC.

Thanks
Steve Hudson