[filmscanners] Re: OT: Choosing a high End CRT

Has anyone looked at the Apple digital flatscreen monitors with
calibration equipment? I currently have the last of the line 17" CRT
they produced and it's an excellent monitor for my needs, but I'd love
the desk space if their 17" flatscreen monitor performed similarly.

Godfrey