[filmscanners] RE: SW deal, slightly OT

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: SW deal, slightly OT
  • From: "Vickers, Neal" <VickersN@celrl.org>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:13:01 -0500

That's nothing. Look at the deal I received in my email this morning.

Incredible Software Bundle - Available Now!

  _____

  <http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/images/banner5.jpg>

We have recently received an overshipment and are actively liquidating our
excess inventory. Check out all of the great software titles included in
this incredible software bundle:

  <http://www.calf.vetmed.ucdavis.edu/support/tutorial_images/phs6_lg.gif>

Adobe Photoshop 6.0 with Image Ready 3.0

Taking the world-standard image-editing solution to exhilarating new
heights, Adobe Photoshop 6.0 offers innovative artistic tools and new Web
features -- and now gives you the power of Adobe Image Ready 3.0 for
advanced image processing for the Web. The first integrated toolset for
taking your images from creation to launch in print and on the Web,
Photoshop 6.0 maximizes your productivity while helping you achieve the
finest quality output in both media.

This item sells for $609.99 alone at Amazon.com
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004YNJJ/qid=1008468770/sr=1-4/ref
=sr_1_78_4/107-7849110-4436506>!

ALSO included in this amazing software offer

*         <http://www.soilfoodweb.com/images/adobelogo.gif>     ADOBE
ILLUSTRATOR 10.0  [new] <http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/new2.gif>
*       ADOBE PAGEMAKER 7.0 [new]
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/new2.gif>
*       ADOBE PREMIERE 6.0  [new]
<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/new2.gif>
*       ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS 5.0
*       ADOBE GO LIVE 5.0
*       ADOBE INDESIGN 1.5
*       ADOBE FRAME MAKER 6.0
*       ADOBE PAGEMILL 3.0
*       ADOBE STREAMLINE 4.0
*       ADOBE FRAME MAKER 6.0
*
<http://www.mgrn.f2s.com/MGRN_images/design_site_images/quark_logo.gif>
QUARK XPRESS 5.0

(All titles are FULL version for Windows PC
no Demos, Upgrades or Academic versions!)

This amazing software suite (that's right, ALL 12 programs) is available for
only $39.95 (Same day USPS 1st Class shipping included - You will be
provided with tracking information regarding your order once your product
has shipped!)

We accept all major credit cards through PayPal, safe and secure for your
protection. Orders may be returned for a FULL refund within 14 days of
receipt of order. Furthermore, we are a verified PayPal business customer -
if you are not satisfied with your order for any reason, you will receive a
FULL refund - guaranteed.

To order the Adobe software suite, simply click on the order now button
below:

  If you cannot see or click on the image above, please click on this link:

CLICK HERE
<https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=endordirect%40yahoo.com&item_name=Ad
obe+Graphics+Suite+-+with++free+shipping%21&item_number=AGS-2455&amount=39.9
5&return=http%3A//www.yahoo.com>

Act now, this offer is only valid while supplies last. Thanks for your time
and enjoy!

Endor Direct, Inc.

  _____

Here are the answers to a few commonly asked questions we receive:

How can you sell this software so cheap? It seems too good to be true - is
there a catch?

There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) which means you will receive the installation CDs
only (they do not come in their original retail packing and do not include
the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 100% full working
retail versions - no demos or academic versions! When you order, you will
receive all materials required for a complete installation - or your money
back!

Do you carry these titles for Macintosh?

Sorry, but we only carry software compatible with Windows PCs.

Can I order more than one bundle?

Due to the limited nature of this offer, only one order per customer is
allowed.

  _____

You have received this email because you have bid on an auction from us or
one of our partners. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list,
please reply to this email with "remove" as the subject. Thank you.

Neal Vickers
Budget Manager
CEL Regional Library
Savannah Ga