[filmscanners] Re: Grain from negs with Multi Pro

I would append to your advice that I find it helps to zoom into the image
edges till one starts to see individual pixels, then apply the unsharp
mask, increasing gradually and observing the effect on the preview, until
strange things start happening, and then back off a bit. In Photoshop,
there is this little square window that lets one see what happens to a bit
of the image as one adjusts the slider from minimum to maximum 'amount'.
Hersch