[filmscanners] Re: OT - Informed opinion debate/cle

I second this.

Denise

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tris Schuler" <tristanjohn@mindspring.com>
To: <neselain@swbell.net>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 3:32 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: OT - Informed opinion debate/cle

I don't wish to add fuel here but I must say I tend to come down in
the Art
camp on this one. I don't know this gentleman, have only read what
he's
posted to this list. It reads like sober stuff to me, but then I'm no
authority in particular in this area. On the other hand I have some
experience filtering out BS from useful feedback in the real world,
and
Art's contributions come across with me like the latter.

In any event, please let list members contribute as they see fit and
are
able. If something's radically amiss it might be mentioned, but let's
try
to keep this list above the sort of dismal norm we most usually find
on
your typical Internet forum.

Tris

title or body