[filmscanners] Re: I hardly dare mention Hard Drives

Gee, next time I will have to read ahead a bit before spending time
reinventing the wheel. ;-)  Glad your problem was a simple one to solve.
  You've dodged all the IDE/BIOS problems that can present themselves.

Most newer computers do fine with EIDE, but the 32 GIG wall can rear its
head even in computer motherboards that are just a couple of years old,
mine did.

Art