[filmscanners] Re: How to request Vuescan driver?

I think Ed took a few days off (meaning Vuescan is at least 15 versions
behind ;-))  I think if you ask him, he is always interested in
expanding Vuescan's ability to handle more scanners.  It may involve a
first born child and the lending of the model in question however. ;-)

Ed is in the UK, so if he can find a scanner like yours nearby, he can
often accommodate it once he knows the codes needed to communicate with it.

Once you see him back on this list you can email him privately. As I
said, I think he's "out of town" right now, which might be why he is
incommunicado.

Art