[filmscanners] Re: Foveon

>> This is simply one more sign for the fast approaching and
inevitable end of the conventional film with its arcane of
problems typical to all analog technologies of information
storage. Here we have the imbalances of chemical development
process causing color deviations, problems with dust free
upkeep and mechanical damages down to the limited longevity
of images caused by fading, bacteria and fungi. <<

I guess that means that this list will soon be extinct. Shall we say our
goodbyes now, or later?