[filmscanners] ADMIN: List charter alterations

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] ADMIN: List charter alterations
  • From: "Christopher L. Grams" <cgrams7@cox.net>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 11:45:12 -0700

Tony,

One of the roads to Olympic events in the Salt Lake City area was once
treated in a similar manner when it came to parking to view the scenery.
Different days meant parking on different sides depending on the hour of
day, etc.  First, nobody had time to read the sign as they drove by because
the rule was too long.  Secondly, nobody had the brains to recall the rules
even if they could read them all at 45mph.  So, if this is to be enforced I
believe your subscribe/unsubscribe process should be further automated.

Please see that my subscription is revoked on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.

Conversely, please see that my subscription is valid on every Monday,
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.  OR, let them start their own hard drive list.

Chris