[filmscanners] RE: Digital ICE

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Digital ICE
  • From: "Jack Phipps" <JPhipps@asf.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:02:11 -0600

Hello Bob!

I checked out your site. It has some great work on it! I'd like to meet
Sidney some time. I've always been fond of birds.

ONE patent is US6195161. There are many other patents pending (well over
100). I recommend you search on Applied Science Fiction or Albert D. Edgar.
Al is the inventor of much of our technology, Digital ICE, Digital ROC,
Digital GEM and Digital PIC our new process for scanning exposed undeveloped
film.

Let me know if I can help further!

Jack Phipps
Applied Science Fiction