[filmscanners] JPEG Lossless mirror?

This afternoon I scanned 6 strips of negatives; I leave them running on
my scanner whilst I get on with work, and didn't check them properly
until I was on the train home.

It turns out that for some reason this film was the wrong way round (I
may have put the strips in upside down, who knows!). Anyway, having
scanned straight to JPEG format, I could flip the images in photoshop or
VuePrint - however, this would result in them being decoded and
re-encoded using JPEG compression, resulting in some information loss.

Now, I know it's possible to do a lossless JPEG rotate (I use ACDSee32
to do this) but is it possible to do a lossless JPEG mirror or flip? If
so, how?!

The applications I have at my disposal are Paintshop Pro 7, Photoshop 6
and Vueprint....

Thanks in advance,

Mark