[filmscanners] Re: VueScan 7.5 beta 1 crashes

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: VueScan 7.5 beta 1 crashes
  • From: "Doug Segar" <dougs@reefimages.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:43:22 -0800

Did a little more experimentation and it appears to crash when rotation is set
to anything but none but not if rotation (and perhaps other parameters are set
to none).  Could be the problem is associated with the 7.5 change to allow raw
scan to be saved.
Me too.  General protection fault.  LS4000, Win98, 768Megs ram,  No other apps
running.  Set to auto exposure, auto focus and save raw scan only.  Performs
preview scan for exposure, autofocus OK, scans raw file and saves but crashes
after this save.  Can send log file also if needed.