[filmscanners] Re: VueScan 7.4.2 Available...2450 questionfor Edward Wiseman

On 17/1/02 7:31 pm, "Edward Wiseman" <nyebos@mediaone.net> wrote:

> ED..Not working for me on my Epson 2450 when I go from default of 48 bit RGB
> to 16bit B&W preview or scan..I just get some strange preview in the
> window....RGB scan OK..

Hi Edward

I was interested to see you have the 2450 running with Vuescan and have a
question you may be able to answer for me...I was wondering how Vuescan
works with the tranny hood. The Epson twain plug-in for PS auto recognizes
the tranny size, does Vuescan do the same or does it preview the whole bed
and then allow one to marquee select the area to be scanned. If so how long
does the pre-scan take.

Btw you Mac or PC? I ask because I've yet to get Vuescan to see the scanner
at all my iMac.

Thanks in advance.

Richard