Dave King

From: --
Julian Vrieslander <mailto:julianv@mindspring.com>

We have the Studio Display in our office, and on the desk next to it is a
highend Sony 21" CRT (GDM-F520).  Both have been calibrated and profiled
with the new LCD/CRT version of ColorVision's Monitor Spyder.  The Apple
display is brighter and has a greater dynamic range than the Sony.  Color
balance varies slightly with viewing angle, but not nearly as much as
earlier generation LCDs.  Both are excellent displays.