[filmscanners] Re: VueScan 7.1 beta for Ed

Well,

I have just purchased an "extra" license for the 7.4 release. It appears that
Ed is not planning on charging for this upgrade, but personally I feel guilty
getting so much support and so many features added since I purchased the
program.

I would encourage anyone who can to do the same as a way for us to say thank
you to Ed.

/fn