From: "Jawed Ashraf" <Jawed@cupidity.force9.co.uk>
To: <bdplikaytis@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 9:03 AM
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Nikon Scan question

LCH, by definition, does *NOT* give access to RGB - LCH stands for
Lightness, Chroma, Hue.  Instead you want the Curves toolbar group.  Find
the Tools button, press it and make sure that *all* palettes are shown.
Then, scroll through (using the vertical scroll bar) all your palettes to
find the Curves toolbar group.  Bear in mind that the Curves toolbar group
may in fact be shrunken, appearing only as a thin strip in one of your
toolbar palettes.

Jawed

or body