From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Jawed Ashraf
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 5:27 PM
To: alexz@zoran.co.il
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Building PC system for image editing

Alex, the nature of your questions shows that you have significant gaps in
your understanding of the products available.  This list is *not* the place
for you to fill in your knowledge.

I suggest you spend time reading sites like

www.anandtech.com
www.tomshardware.com

And then use www.deja.com to find newsgroups that are dedicated to the
questions you have.