From: "S Schwartz" <snsok@swbell.net>
To: <mlidaka@ameritech.net>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 4:45 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Tips needed on difficult scan

Maris,

Having layered two such images, I am not clear how to blend them. I have a
similar situation in which shadow detail is lost in many small regions of
the image.

I tried layering the dark on the light and erasing parts of the dark layer
where I wanted the shadow detail to show through. Is that what you meant?

Stan