[filmscanners] Re: Silverfast vs. Vuescan

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Silverfast vs. Vuescan
  • From: "Ian Lyons" <ilyons@mac.com>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 18:54:46 +0000

Owen,

This list has a purpose and those who ask questions tend to do for a reason.
Some (not many) will answer those questions with an alternate agenda. For
the most part I think your posts are designed for no other purpose than to
flame!

>> I don't think "flames" are justified.

> I wrote this knowing that you'd be waiting to "take issue" again. No one
> seems to disagree with my reasoning or they haven't yet spoken up.

Yep - the less than perfect flame - consider yourself hosed.

>> and since LaserSoft have chosen to continue with their business model I
>> think they
>> must also be happy.
>>

> Of course you and they are happy. They're making money and your interests
> are....?

This and the remainder of your post has been treated with the contempt it
deserves!

Ian

Ian Lyons

http://www.computer-darkroom.com