[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan clipping

Some ideas:

First, reset vuescan options to defaults (File|Default options) just in case
some option was inadvertently set.

Then try setting Media Type to Image (which I think will negate film type
setting) and Color balance to White Balance.

Some time ago vuescan had a bug when white point was set to 0, which I read was
fixed.  Just in case, try setting white point to 0.001.

What Monitor/File color space color spaces have you set?

Bob Shomler
www.shomler.com