[filmscanners] Minolta Multi Pro

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Minolta Multi Pro
  • From: "John Harvey" <jharvey@isd.net>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:32:51 -0600

I would love to hear some comments from those who have had a chance to use
the Minolta Multi PRO. I'd like to hear some comparative reports. I've had
little response from other scanner groups. Is there something WRONG with
this scanner or is it just not available. I wish Tony would get back into
the Scanner review business. His reviews were very useful.

                                                        John H