filmscanners: In case this got lost along the way

I'm sending this your way again.  I first sent it about 4 days ago, but
maybe it was lost in the great abyss.

Art

Dear David,

I've finally cleared some space in my schedule to spend some more time
with the SS4000+.  The Silverfast disk still hasn't shown up here, BTW.

I spent a fair bit of time with Digital Fire tonight.  I've got quite a
list of questions and comments and suggestions, but before submitting
it, can you tell me if the Digital Fire software has gone beyond version
1.0?  I'd rather be commenting upon the most recent versions than on
things that might have already been corrected.

Further, what is the most recent version of Insight for the PC that
works with the SS4000+?  I am currently using 5.5.0.15, because I was
unable to ftp the last reported version for some reason.

Hoping things are going well for you as the holiday season progresses,
and looking forward to your reply,

Art

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.