RE: filmscanners: 35mm film versus medium-format scan quality (Epson 2450)

Tony,

why is that? I mean, that conventional test target images don't work
properly with digital systems? I was just wondering why nobody had come up
yet with MTF tests for scanners. Once you can print a MTF target on a piece
of film (maybe this isn't so easy as I think?) it should be quite easy to
build MTF curves.

Regards,
Alessandro Pardi

snip