RE: filmscanners: Batch image processing software (Windows)?

>> Mark,
>> What scanning software are you using?

Vuescan.

>> I use VueScan and  have Irfanview
>> <http://www.ryansimmons.com/users/irfanview/> >> installed as a
>> quick file viewer. I have VueScan rotate all
>> images such that the horizontal ones are properly rotated.

Unfortunately, I can't do that. My laptop only has 128Mb, and memory
gets tight if I attempt to rotate the images at scan-time (not to
mention the fact that it's extremely slow).

>> Do all your images need to be rotated, and in the same
>> direction?

No. Some need to be flipped, some rotated one way and some others - all
depending on which way I put the negative strip into the scanner and who
took the picture (my wife always takes portrait pics with the camera the
other way up to me, since she's right-handed and I'm left-handed!).

Thanks

Mark

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.