RE: filmscanners: 35mm film versus medium-format scan quality (Epson 2450)

Dare I say it, but the mistake here might be the belief that a 4000dpi
scanner is actually capable of 4000dpi scans (or "samples per inch", if we
want to reduce confusion).

Anyone got any hard evidence of the *actual* resolving power of these
scanners?

Jawed

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.