Re: filmscanners: Polaroid Insight vs. Silverfast AI vs. Vuescan

On 12/5/01 6:14 AM, EdHamrick@aol.com <EdHamrick@aol.com>, wrote:

>In a message dated 12/4/2001 11:34:27 PM EST, snsok@swbell.net writes:
>
>> I do wish it were possible to have the preview box open and visible as you
>>  make changes on the color tab or device tab.
>
>I'm trying to figure out how to make changes to options affect the
>preview and scan as a live update.

That would be terrific.

Does wxWindows allow you to have more than one window open?  If so, you
must have given thought to drawing the Preview and Scan in a separate
window.  That would reduce the user's need to flip between the tabs.  Are
there strong reasons to keep everything in one window?

--
Julian Vrieslander <mailto:julianv@mindspring.com>

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.